Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm New at This

Don't ask me why I'm doing this or what gave me the idea, because I don't exactly know.  I don't even particularly want people to follow and read this. Maybe because I don't think my life is all that interesting nor do I have anything noteworthy to say. Perhaps I'm doing this just because this will be a way for me to put my thoughts out there so that they are no longer on my mind, but on the mind of the...the internet I guess?? Maybe a goal I subconsciously intentioned with this blog is to help me worry less and enjoy this life more that God has given me. Hopefully, I'll grow during this blogging process and be able to note of the progress. We'll see what happens. I hope to try and blog at least something regularly. My very un-developed plan is to blog about major events going on in my life to help me process them and yet also to blog on very random events going on in my life - events that make me smile or that I'm thankful for. Like I said before, we'll see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment